IT Security and Compliance Analyst
at Keeplee (View all jobs)
Keeplee is looking for an IT Security and Compliance Analyst to join our growing Enterprise Systems team.
Keeplee is looking for an IT Security and Compliance Analyst to join our growing Enterprise Systems team. This role will be responsible for day-to-day activities in implementing information security and compliance best practices. They will resolve security incidents, perform routine audits and reviews, and provide employee security awareness training. The IT Security and Compliance Analyst will work with other members of the Enterprise Systems team to ensure their systems and processes meet various regulatory and information security requirements defined through policies and documentation
Here is a little window into our company: Keeplee's focus is to acquire and grow vertical software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in their respective niche or market. Since 2015, we have acquired over 50 businesses; today, Keeplee has over 2000 employees across 20+ countries. This business! model creates a rapid growth environment allowing the acquisition of new companies based on profitable vertical performance. Our motto is Be Humble, Stay Hungry!
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or related experience
- 2+ years in an IT security, risk and governance, or ITSM role
- Familiarity with commonly used information security concepts, best practices and standards
- Familiarity with data classification concepts and processes
- Experience implementing or working with PCI, GDPR, or other regulatory compliance frameworks
- Experience implementing or working with ISO 27001 or similar information security standard
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Office 365, Azure, Azure Active Directory, Windows 10)
- CISSP, CISA, or other similar security certification preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in India
Perks working at Keeplee include:
- Attractive compensation package including potential bonus
- Work-life balance with a flexible working schedule
- Training /Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Room to grow based on performance
- Unlimited vacation after 3 years
There is room for career growth, and we want you to feel like part of the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.